Map Gallery // Ohio
Examples of previously completed analyses and broadband maps for the State include*:
- Broadband Services at Various Speeds (e.g., 10 Mbps Download/1 Mbps Upload, etc)
- Density of Households Unserved by Broadband at Various Speeds
- Number of Households Unserved by Broadband at Various Speeds
- Maximum Advertised Download Speeds
- Density of Broadband Providers at Various Speeds
- County Maps of Broadband and Various Analyses
- Interactive Map of Broadband and Various Analyses
*These services are still available on a fee-service basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to discuss our work in the area.
Creating accurate broadband maps is one of the first steps to promoting access, adoption, and use of broadband across the state. The Connect Ohio mapping initiative is working closely with multiple broadband providers from across the state to develop a variety of broadband inventory maps.
These maps, some of which contain data in beta version, highlight where broadband is and is not available in the state, a key component in promoting access, adoption, and use of broadband.
Connect Ohio will continue to update and refine these maps as more data is gathered from consumers like you, to most accurately reflect the current broadband landscape.
To learn more about the maps and our methodology, you may view our FAQ Page.To view availability statistic maps, you may view our Planning Page. Questions regarding the maps and data collection can be directed to email@example.com