By Amanda Murphy
The TechColumbus Innovation Awards celebrate the spirit of innovation by recognizing outstanding technology achievements in Central Ohio. Connect Ohio has been selected as a Semi-Finalist in the Innovation in Non-profit Service Delivery category.
“It is an honor to be a Semi-Finalist for this award and to be recognized for our innovations in the delivery of the Every Citizen Online program, which helps prepare state residents without Internet knowledge or access for our technologically-driven society,” said Stu Johnson, Connect Ohio executive director.
On Thursday, February 2, 2012 the annual TechColumbus Innovation Awards will showcase Central Ohio’s many achievements by honoring its top innovators. It is a night of networking, prestige, and celebration. Winners in 13 award categories will be announced to an audience of 1,100+ attendees. This prestigious evening showcases the region’s advancements and promising future. For more information, visit here.
Company Awards Categories
- Corporate Innovator of the Year
- Outstanding Startup Business
- Outstanding Product (fewer than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Product (more than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Service (fewer than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Service (more than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Technology Team
- Green Inovation
- Innovation in Non-Profit Service Delivery
Individual Award Categories
- Executive of the Year (fewer than 50 employees)
- Executive of the Year (more than 50 employees)
- Outstanding Woman in Technology
- Inventor of the Year
Share this Post