WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Digital Training & Job Placement
This program connects people to leading-edge customer support and IT jobs for global corporations by providing training, mentorship, and job placement assistance, as well as the opportunity for work-at-home and advanced careers. Digital Works provides:
- Training for In-Demand Technology Careers
- Skill Development, Mentorship, and Placement Assistance
- Remote and Facility-Based Opportunities with Leading Companies
- Digital Works for Military Families, Veterans
- Click here for a two-page overview of the program
Drive: Your Digital Learning Hub This program connects people with volunteer trainers and resources to help them achieve success on the internet, on the job, and at home. Whether it’s learning how to use a computer for the first time, a new job skill, how to use a new application, or gain a new life skill, Drive is your one-stop learning hub.
There are three simple ways for new learners to use Drive:
- Join - Register on Drive in order to access training provided by reputable training organizations from across the Internet.
- Track - Track your progress and manage your classes on My Dashboard.
- Earn - Once you have completed a class, you will earn a badge, which is an indication of the skills you learned on Drive. Share these badges on Facebook to celebrate your success.
There are 3 great ways for trainers to use Drive:
- Join a network of trainers and share your skills and experiences
- Support students by sharing ideas and responding to student questions
- Guide your students through the self-paced training
Start Learning Today
We provide a one-stop connection to engaging curriculum offered by renowned training organizations and trainers from across the World Wide Web.